120 performances. 24 shows. Six venues. Five days. Three Hive spots. Two parties. Other numbers. Fringe can be overwhelming at first glance. But never fear! Because there are plenty of ways we can help you plan your Fringe experience!
- First things first, get your multi-show pass, to get more bang for your buck!
- Check out the shows here on our website or on our Tumblr to figure out what you wanna see!
- Mark your calendar for Wednesday, June 5, the Preview Party. You’ll see 3 minutes of each and every show in the lineup!
- Party over here! Find out where the nightly Hive Spots will be, and you know we want to see you at the Official Closing Party, too!
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Google+ to keep up with us, ’cause we are full steam ahead!
- You’ll probably want to get another multi-show pass for someone else, as a gift for when they picked you up from the airport crazy early that one time.
Ladies and Gentlemen, your Fringers.
Let us guess: you’re getting VERY excited about AFF 2013. 24 shows in 6 venues in one weekend?? you’re thinking. How amazing is that! But who are these people coming to entertain me in June? To be honest, we were wondering too. You never know with Fringe artists! So we are happy to present the Atlanta Fringe Buzz, our Tumblr, where we’ve posted interviews with our artists! They are very illuminating and definitely entertaining. As we inch ever closer to the festival, we’ll be posting additional material about the artists and their shows, like promotional videos and press quotes. So just go ahead and bookmark it because you’ll be back.
The Atlanta Fringe Festival and the HEAR Now Festival have partnered together and are proud to present Fringe Radio, a celebration of the work of 30 independent audio artists. Tune in for FREE starting May 27! We are also proud to be partnered with the Atlanta Radio Theatre Company to bring this audio art to your attention.
The Fringe Radio lineup currently includes:
The Mother of God Visits Hell from WUGA Productions
Disconnected from Double Heavy Productions
The Day After We Survived the End of the World or, Apocalypse: Averted! from Friendship Giveaway!
The Shortest Distance from The Have-Nots Theater
Title TBA from Suburban Vampire Productions
The Magic Orange Tree from Helping Hands for Limonade, Haiti Inc.
Swimming Lessons from Erin Scott
Shelter from The Radio Theatre Project
Live Alligator Wrestling from The Radio Theatre Project
Our Fair City from Hartlife NFP
The Story Gourmet from Flying Cow Radio
Love, Death, Tequila, and Anthropomorphism from Small Fish Radio Theatre and Thespinarium
The Moonlit Road from The Moonlit Road, LLC
The Cleansed from FinalRune Productions
Time for Station Identification from Atlanta Radio Theatre Company
19 Nocturne Boulevard episode “Little Boxes” from Wheeality Productions