Phone Whore: a One-Act Play with Frequent Interruptions
Nov. 14-16, 2013 / Highland Ballroom
Tickets: $12/advance, $15 cash-only/door
Truth and taboo collide in this intimate visit with a phone sex operator. Listen closely: she may change your views on sex forever.
**** After a full run and sold-out shows at the 2013 Edinburgh Fringe, Cameryn Moore is back in the States and bringing her award-winning solo play to Atlanta for THREE NIGHTS ONLY. Join us for the inaugural show in the new series, Atlanta Fringe Presents!
What are people saying about it? Anyone you know going? Want to make it a whole thing and invite everyone you know? Do that here!
The Bee Signal is lighting the sky searching for submissions from YOU! We are open to submissions from all corners of the performance world: cabaret, comedy, drama, opera, musical theatre, solo performance, performance art, puppetry, mask, variety, magic, immersive, multimedia, drag, dance; show us what you’re workin’ with!
Good to know:
- Shows can be no longer than 55 minutes and no shorter than 30 minutes.
- Our lineup is chosen through random lottery. We are completely uncensored, unjuried, and uninhibited.
- There is a $25 application fee. If your show is chosen in the lottery, there is an additional $250 registration fee. (See the application for details.)
- This year, we’re working to make the Atlanta Fringe walkable. In order to do that, we’re hoping to utilize alternative spaces more than traditional theaters. If you’re wondering if our spaces will work for your show, just email us and ask! We’re very friendly. email@example.com.
- Because of our fast-paced schedule, we cannot support shows with extensive tech requirements. Low-tech is the way to go. If you have questions about that, feel free to email us! firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the application here! We can’t wait to hear from you!